Before School Care is from 7:00-7:45 am on school days.
- Free Breakfast is available to all students who arrive by 7:45.
- For students who arrive prior to 7:30, there is a charge of $1 per day, based on a 180-day school year. The fee is paid in 10 equal monthly payments.
- Cost for one child is $18 per month for 10 months
- Cost for two children is $36 per month for 10 months
- Cost for three of more children is $40 per month for 10 months
- Before School Care Fees can be partially covered by School Readiness funding; parents are required to pay the daily rate assigned in their School Readiness Agreement.
Each family is responsible to have a plan in place for their children at the end of the school day. Guardian Catholic has no after school program or personnel to monitor children after dismissal at the end of the school day.
Parents are welcome to choose from some of the following providers who offer After School Care programs. Please be advised that each of these providers operate independently of Guardian Catholic School. Parents must make arrangements directly with the provider and inform the school of their plan for after school pick up. Some programs require fees. All business is done directly with the provider and not with the school. The school is providing this information for your convenience in securing care for your child after school dismissal.
Champions conveniently provides after school care right here on our campus from 3-6 pm each school day for PK3 through Grade 8. Fee schedules are available on the Champions website. This program operates independently of the school. Champions is an approved provider for School Readiness services. All families are encouraged to choose Champions as their after school care provider. Champions is the only site approved for Success By 6 students who attend Guardian Catholic. Parents whose children receive Success By 6 funding must apply to Champions because the expense is covered by SB6.
Site Director, Felicia Bosman, can be reached at 904-703-8379 to answer your questions about the program and assist with registration. When enrolling in Champions, there is a 48-hour processing window before your child can begin services. Print and sign your enrollment form and bring it to Ms. Bosman on or before your child’s first day at Champions.
The following programs and day cares pick students up after school and bus them to an off campus location for After School Care:
- Boys and Girls Club / Bridge- 904-354-7799 main number; Elementary Grades - Tonya Gaillard ext 150; Grades 6-12 - Kenyetta Jackson ext 169
- Boys and Girls Club / NFL Youth Education Town, 555 West 25th Street; contact Unit Director, 904-632-8327 (office)
- One K Nation- 904-383-4321 main number Contact LeVasiyea Haslem
- JaxPal Afterschool Program 904-854-6555 main number Eastside Center ext 323; Monument Center ext 325; Northside Center ext 317; Westside center ext 326
Other Day Care providers may provide a similar service. This is not intended to be a complete listing of options. Parents must make arrangements directly with the provider and inform the school of their plan for after school pick up.
Our mission is to help each student attain their potential through high quality Catholic education in a Christ-centered environment that inspires each of us to think, learn, achieve, pray and serve our communities.