Guardian Catholic School participates in Division 2 Catholic Grade School Conference. We offer a variety of sports for students in grades 3rd-8th. Athletes are role models for being an Eagle, who focus on teamwork, skill development, and academic excellence.
- JV Boys Basketball: August-October, Grades 4-6
- Boys Basketball: August-October, Grades 6-8
- Girls Basketball: August-October, Grades 5-8
- Girls Cheerleading: August-October, Grades 4-8
- Co-ed Cross Country: August-October, Grades 3-8
- Co-ed Soccer: November-February, Grades 5-8
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
Our mission is to help each student attain their potential through high quality Catholic education in a Christ-centered environment that inspires each of us to think, learn, achieve, pray and serve our communities.